BeRec GmbH, based in Werneuchen, has long experience in recycling and reusing plastics. Since 1991, the specialist disposal company and ultimate recycling plant has been producing high-quality regenerated materials for the film manufacture sector.
The recycling experts take a global, integrated approach to sustainable action and mindful use of resources, and the company has established closed loops for all the production resources used in its recycling facility (energy, water and waste from the production of regenerated materials).
Testifying to the company’s planet-friendly approach, BeRec was awarded the Brandenburg prize for future-thinking enterprises in 2011, is active in the Environmental Committee of the East Brandenburg Chamber of Industry and Commerce, and is a member of Brandenburg’s Environmental Partnership. The company is continuously occupied with developing innovative improvements to recycling technology and is a guarantor for environmentally friendly, high-quality plastics recycling for all Germany’s recycling associations.
Production of high-quality regenerated materials for the film manufacture sector.
SUSTAINABILITY & THE PLANET.
• Closed loops throughout the facility
• Active in the Environmental Committee of the East Brandenburg Chamber of Industry and Commerce
• Partnership with TU Berlin
• Member of the Brandenburg Environmental Partnership
- Member of the Brandenburg Environmental Partnership
- 2011: Winner of the Zukunftspreis Brandenburg, an award for enterprises investing actively and creatively in the future
- 2010: Bestowed the Brandenburg Quality Award “Excellent Company”